ASUC Election 2013: Candidates' Statements
The main purpose of the ASUC is to develop, promote and regulate professional student governments and activities. ASUC functions as a resource for funding and assists in the coordination of activites and events sponsored by RCOs. ASUC also sponsors a variety of social, cutural and educational events throughout the year.
Online voting takes place April 1-12 for dentistry, pharmacy, and medical students.
Below are the candidate statements for the 2013-2014 ASUC election. Click on the link to go to the candidate's page. There is just one contested position - VP of Student Affairs. One position - Executive Vice President - is open.
- Austin Walker, Candidate for President
- Harjus Birk, Candidate for Vice President, Academic Affairs
- Polina Pulyanina: Candidate for Vice President, Community Health
- Joy Chang: Candidate for Vice President, Community Relations
- WillIam Kim: Candidate for Vice President, External Affairs
- Nicole LaMantia Candidate for Vice President, Student Affairs
- Justin, Becerra: Candidate for Vice President, Student Affairs