Please submit all works as an attachment and include the following:
- Your name and UCSF affiliation (and if applicable, your year in school).
- Title of piece (or specified as “Untitled”).
- Short explanation about the piece, your motivation for creating it, a bio about yourself, anything that comes to mind. Here are some questions to guide you:
- Tell us a little bit about your background – where you grew up? When did you become interested in art? What kind of experience do you have in the art realm? etc
- What does art mean to you?
- How do you make time for art while being in school?
- What do you usually paint/draw? What inspires you?
- Tell us a little bit about the pieces you submitted.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting any of your beautiful works:
- Written pieces should be .doc and .docx files and be separate document files (eg. if you are submitting multiple poetry pieces, do not put them all in one .docx file.)
- Visual art should be at least 4×6 inches and sent as a .png, .raw or high-quality .jpeg file type with at least 300 dpi and a file size of at least 1 MB.
- Only current UCSF-affiliated students and faculty can submit their work.
Thank you, and we look forward to receiving your submissions!